Friday, November 30, 2018

november 30

JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Say What" by Stevie Ray Vaughan; "Say It Now (I'm Black and I'm Proud)" by James Brown; "Say It To Me Now" by Glen Hansard]

How does what we say relate to what we do? Does telling ourselves or other people what we think/feel/intend change our thought process and/or feelings? Does it make us more or less likely to act? Does it teach us anything about ourselves?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. ACT IV

POST:
1. How do you interpret Queen Gertrude's words and actions?  (title: A MOTHER'S LOVE - ICK)
2. What do you make of Hamlet's soliloquy about the soldiers and his own sense of himself?  What do you think of the way he compares himself to the soldiers?  Do you ever criticize yourself in comparison with other people?  What effect does this have?  Does it motivate you, or make you feel worse about yourself, or...?  (title: AM I AS HEROIC AS THE NEXT PERSON?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...