Friday, November 30, 2018

call for videos

You may or may not realize this, but nothing on the internet lives forever.  As you probably noticed, I recently posted some videos-- but the links no longer work, and the videos don't appear in the post.  I just did a search on YouTube, and I quickly discovered that there are WAY more videos available now than when I last taught Hamlet.  I was just about to choose a few when I had a thought: "Why am I doing this?"  After all, you have a better sense of what you need to see acted out, and which version will have the most impact for us to discuss, so...

Please go to YouTube and search "Hamlet."  Choose a few (three, at least) that you think are worth sharing.  Then please share the links in a comment to this post.  I will curate the videos and embed them here and in the script for reference.  You can also embed the videos on your blogs, which will: a) make you and your blog look good; and b) help you and your readers understand the play.

Looking forward to seeing your choices!  Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...