Monday, October 1, 2018

october 1

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Words" by the Bee Gees]
People believe that words have so much power that we've declared some words "bad." George Carlin, on the other hand, said, "There are no bad words-- there are bad people, bad intentions, and words." What do you think?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Grammar/using quotation marks
3. Canterbury Tales

POST
After you read the Prologue & peruse the characters, create a brief post in which you: (a) share your first impressions of Chaucer and Canterbury Tales, and b) indicate which characters you'd like to read about most. (title: FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF CHAUCER AND CANTERBURY TALES)

HW:
Literature analysis #2 due Friday, October 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...