Thursday, May 23, 2019

masterpiece academy day 9

Thanks to our faculty today!

Tim gave us a window into the future of school.




Jervin helped us understand our past by sharing the importance -- and the nuance-- of tradition. (Which also happens to be my family's favorite song from Fiddler on the Roof.)





Irene reminded me of what works in school, what used to work in school and is now obsolete, and what was never a good idea in the first place.




Natalia taught us about dreams. (My dream is for all of you to create awesome versions of yourselves online and -- even better -- in real life, so that everyone who meets you gives you opportunities for great experiences after you graduate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...