Monday, May 27, 2019

i'm doing my homework this weekend... are you?

Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying the three-day weekend!  However you celebrate Memorial Day and time away from school, please remember to finish your term paper and bring the hard copy with you tomorrow.  I will collect papers at the beginning of the period.  REMINDER: due to our tight timeline this week, I have offered consistent reminders and invitations for help.  Late / incomplete papers will not be accepted for review or credit.  See you tomorrow!

(Please Note: Per our conversation in class re: Grad Night, if you know you won't be at school tomorrow please remember to give your paper to a friend, or email it to me for on-time credit.  If you email it, please bring a hard copy when you do come to class. Thanks and have fun!)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm working through the last eight (!) stacks of evaluations...


1 comment:

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...