Friday, November 9, 2018

november 9

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Eat the Rich" by Aerosmith; "Junk Food Junkie" by Larry Groce; "Eat It" Weird Al Yankovic]

Are "secret ingredients" ever a good thing, or just a cynical ploy that entices us to eat cheaply manufactured nastiness?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Hamlet 

POST: As we finish Act I, it becomes obvious that trust is a major theme of the play.  How do the characters demonstrate their desire to trust, and their reluctance to trust?  How do we know that trust is an issue for Hamlet?  For the ghost of Hamlet's father, the king?  What does it say about Polonius that he sends Reynaldo to spy on Laertes?  (title: HAMLET: TRUST ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...