- Home
- Member Blogs
- About Montaigne
- Literature Analysis
- Montaigne #2: On Education
- Montaigne #3: On Reading
- The Right to Your Opinion
- "I never learned to read!"
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
- Montaigne #4: On Habits of Mind
- The Socratic Method
- Big Questions
- Richard Cory
- A Modest Proposal
- Canterbury Tales
- Résumé Template
- The Art of Hosting Good Conversations Online
- Hamlet
- Lit Terms
- Macbeth
- Brave New World
- SPRING TERM PAPER
- SPRING FINALS SCHEDULE
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
literature analysis #1
The time is now! Please choose a fiction book (a.k.a. a novel) that you
would like to read for your first literature analysis. Please comment
to this post with your name and the book you've chosen. If you need
some help with genres, authors, or ideas, see me -- I've got a million
of 'em :). Mahalo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thank you
As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...
Timoteo a.k.a Junior. The book I’ve chosen is The Great Gatsby
ReplyDeleteJazmin, The book I've chosen is Where The Red Fern Grows.
ReplyDelete